QuadStar II TENS/EMS/IF Unit 6-2/7" L x 2-3/4" x 1-1/4" D, 11-2/5 oz
Weight, Fully Loaded Electrotherapy System, Portable, 4-Channel
Fully loaded electrotherapy system, portable 4-channel device delivers NMS, INF and TENS sequential stimulation and addresses the pain, muscle issues and edema common with most injuries.
- There are 9 preprogrammed fixed sequences which enable the user to program 20 minutes of INF to loosen muscles, followed by 20 minutes of NMS therapy, and then 20 minutes of TENS therapy for pain relief.
- The TENS has 3 modes of operation: constant, burst, and modulation.
- The INF has adjustable frequency and 4 stimulation modes.
- The NMS has 3 adjustable modes. In addition there is a patient lock system that holds the prescription settings for ease of use and records the number of hours used to ensure compliance.
- Uses 4 AA batteries, (not included) or wall adaptor (included).
- Comes with color coded 48" wires, eight pigtail electrodes, and carrying case.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.