- Easy to apply – won't stick to itself during application
- Stays securely in place
- Provides proven barrier against bacteria and contaminants
- Absorbent pad wicks away moisture
- One-way permeable film allows skin to breathe
- Increases patient comfort
- Non-toxic, non-sensitizing, non-irritating and latex-free
The Sorbaview® Window Dressing 2000
- Meets CDC recommendations for a seven day change protocol.
- The dressing protects the site placing the occlusive film layer directly on the skin's surface so contaminants cannot penetrate the barrier.
- One- way permeable film exceeds normal skin respiration rate ensuring that skin breathes normally under the dressing.
- Other dressings place porous fabric next to the skin, potentially comprising the dressing's seal and creating a pathway to the site.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.