The Adult Non Rebreathing Oxygen Mask covers both the nose and mouth of the patient and attaches with the use of an elastic cord around the patient's head and delivers high concentrations of oxygen from the reservoir bag attached to the mask. The Adult Non Rebreathing Oxygen Mask is elongated and fits most sizes. The 7 foot crush resistant tubing comes with a Universal connector. The Safety valve in the Non Rebreathing Oxygen Mask allows exhaled air to be directed through the mask one way, preventing inhalation of room air and the re-inhalation of exhaled air. The valve, along with a sufficient seal around the patient's nose and mouth, allows for the administration of high concentrations of oxygen. The swivel snout accommodates multiple patient positions. Transparent mask allows clear view for patient assessment.
- Adult mask
- High concentration of Oxygen
- 7’ (2.1 m) crush resistant tubing.
- With universal connector.
- With safety valve.
- Swivel snout accommodates multiple patient positions.
- Transparent mask allows clear view for patient assessment.
- Elastic strap with end caps are adjustable and easy to thread
- Not Made with Natural Rubber Latex