The Afex® Mobility system functions by allowing the boxer-briefs to discreetly and securely hold a plastic ergonomic curved Low Style receptacle inside a front pocket that channels urine into a the attached extension tubing that is securely attached to a vented Afex® leg bag ( 1200ml) which is double sealed for increased protection and durability. The leg bag is placed in an Afex® Leg Bag Holder made from comfortable, breathable wide surface area fabric designed to help prevent skin irritation. The leg bag holder will hold one standard Afex® Leg Bag and is available in black or white fabric. A soft, comfortable elastic strap with easy adjustable Velcro closures designed to secure the Afex® Extension Tube to the leg
The Afex® Mobility kit, is available with your choice of
- Basic Boxer Briefs in sizes Small to 6 XLarge OR
- Open Sided Boxer Briefs, provides sedentary or mobility assisted patients a comfortable alternative to the standard boxer brief. This brief is secured by Velcro located on the sides of the brief for making it easier for patients and caregivers take off or put on the briefs. Open Sided Brief are available in two sizes, Small to fit 28 to 38 inch waist or to Extra Large to fit 40 to 50 inch waist.
- Call 800.960.0305 to order.
Each kit includes:
- (1) Afex® Boxer Brief (Basic-size or Open Sided)
- (1) Low Style Receptacle (recommended)
- (1) Afex® Leg Bag (40 ounce – 1200 ml)
- (1) Extension Tube Assembly
- (1 ) Leg Bag Holder (White)
- (1) Cleaning Container
- (1) Cleaning Solution (4 ounce bottle)
For the regard of hygiene and public safety this product is NON-RETURNABLE
Please contact 800-278-0227 with your Questions.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.