- Universal. Accepts both Luer and Oral syringes.
- No need to disconnect feeding system in order to irrigate, aspirate, or administer meds. CATH TIP ADAPTOR:
- Accepts cath tip syringe.
- Caps off Y-site when feeding tube is disconnected from administration set.
- Embossed with CORPAK and length, both in inches and centimeters. COLOR-CODED FLOW-THROUGH STYLET CONNECTOR:
- Green and brown represent the CORFLO-CONTROLLER NG feeding tube.
- Ability to aspirate and irrigate without removal of stylet.
- Braided design reduces stylet removal friction.
- Loop tip eliminates blunt end.
- Terminates after the outlet ports. POLYURETHANE:
- Excellent for long-term intubation.
- Maximum strength and kink resistance.
- Does not collapse on aspiration.
- Eliminates tissue irritation or reaction.
- Offers larger lumen than silicone or PVC.
- Resistant to gastric juices. RADIOPAQUE:
- Entire tube completely visual under X-ray and fluoroscopy. CENTIMETER MARKS ON THE LENGTH OF THE TUBE:
- Aids in placement and to check migration.
- C-19™ WATER ACTIVATED LUBRICANT (Hydrophilic)
- Aids in insertion and provides greater patient comfort by coating and protecting nares.
- Facilitates the removal of the stylet by minimizing the coefficient of friction. TUNGSTEN CYLINDERS AS WEIGHTS:
- The shape of the weights provide flexibility. Follows natural curvature of nasopharynx into esophagus. Maximizes patient comfort upon intubation.
- Heavier than ball bearings.
- Regular disposal procedure. CORFLO-CONTROLLER BOLUS (Weighted) PILL OR SMOOTH NG:
- For peristalsis via the esophagus and stomach to small bowel.
- Designed for patient comfort upon intubation.
- Has stiffer stylet. Recommended when manipulation of the tube under fluoroscopy for transpyloric passage is required. 10/Case.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.