Ready-to-use, single-use syringes have a special tip that prevents attachment of a hypodermic needle. Ribbed cap included. They are made of polypropylene with permanent, heat-etched, dual graduations.
- Permanent, heat-etched, dual graduations scale markings in milliliters and teaspoons.
- Tip will not accept hypodermic needle.
- "Oral Use Only" etched on barrel advising that syringe should only be used for oral administration of medication.
- Ribbed tip caps provide easy gripping surface.
- Tip cap packaged separately, removal unnecessary before filling.
Payment & Security