- Non-adherent cellulose acetate fabric impregnated with USP Mineral Oil.
- This dressing is used directly on the wound and allows exudate to pass through to a secondary dressing.
- Not made with natural rubber latex
- Don’t use oil emulsion if you have an allergy to petroleum-based products.
- Avoid oil emulsion dressing if you begin to develop a skin rash or other irritation.
- Oil emulsion is not designed for patients who are either pregnant or are receiving radiation therapy.
- Oil emulsion dressing is not made for wounds that are still bleeding.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.