OPA High-Level Disinfectant OPA/28
- Net Contents: 1 Gallon (3.8 L)
- Ready-to-use, no mixing or activating.
- Long, life, activated 28-day, 0.575% buffered ortho-Phthalaldehyde solution which contains surfactants.
- 10 minute manual disinfection time at room temp of 68°F (20°C).
- 5 minute AER disinfection time at 77°F (25°C).
- Contraindicated for urological instrumentation to be utilized for cystoscopy or other urological procedures for patients with a history of bladder cancer.
- McKesson Brand OPA Test Strips
- Contains buffering agents for corrosion inhibitors.
- Not Made with Natural Rubber Latex.
- Active Ingredients 0.575% ortho-Phthalaldehyde (OPA)
- Application OPA High-Level Disinfectant
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.