- McKesson Berman Airway - 100 mm
- ISO Size: 10
- Smooth, plastic finish allows simple insertion without the risk of becoming disjointed while minimizing tissue trauma.
- Supportive, rigid bite block averts collapse of airway.
- Anatomically designed contouring to the pharynx.
- Two-channel airway maintains an open airway into and out of the lungs.
- Mostly used for anesthetized or comatose patients.
- Tracks on both sides permit passage of suction catheters without obstructing air passage.
- Individually wrapped.
- Single Patient Use
- Not made with natural rubber latex
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.