- Delivery of oxygen up to 6L/min.
- Oxygen is delivered in front of the diaphragm of the Passy-Muir™ Valve.
- This avoids complications that may be associated with providing continuous flow behind the diaphragm of a speaking valve, which may include air trapping, drying of secretions and possible cilia damage.
- Allows for improved mobility of patients requiring low flow, supplemental oxygen and humidity.
- Small, lightweight design.
- Simple snap-on attachment that is easily removed when not in use.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.