PROTENS designed and intended to be used with different transcutaneous electrical nerve stimulators (TENS) brands in the marketplace. The PROTENS electrodes provide the conductive interface between the TENS simulator and the patient’s skin allowing electrical impulses to travel to the muscle and the nerves.
PROTENS electrode provides the optimal conduction in flexibility and conformity. The excellent performance of unique electrode is delivered to patients during the treatment.
PROTENS electrode sticky hydrogel offers excellent adhesion, sensitivity to meet the needs of patients.
PROTENS electrode is manufactured in various designs, shape, color and material for patients preference.
The PROTENS electrode offers the following:
- Fast application and easy handling and removal;
- Strong tacky adhesive;
- Low impedance and high conductivity;
- Self-adhering and reusable;
- Various styles and shapes for each use.
- Conductive Film ; Low Carbon fill Impedance( < 30 ohms)
Payment & Security